Save on a matched polishing system:
- The world-famous Cyclo polisher.
- 2 orange Cyclo-brand pads for paint polishing.
- 2 green Cyclo-brand pads for applying wax.
- 12 oz. of Eazy Compound: remove heavy, medium, and minor scratches with one product.
- 12 oz. of Eazy Wax: apply long-lasting paint sealant to lock in the gloss. Wipes off easily.
- “Mastering Your Cyclo” Booklet: tips and tricks for flawless paint polishing.
Produce world-class shine without burning paint or leaving swirl marks.
Own the best polisher money can buy: The original Cyclo Model 5. The Cyclo uses two heads that rotate in an overlapping circular motion to simulate hand polishing, only quicker. Its unique pattern, speed, and weight make it perfect for:
- Paint cutting
- Paint compounding
- Paint scratch removal
- Paint polishing
- Paint waxing
Cyclo has produced polishers since 1953 that are famous for:
- Risk free polishing. Unlike a buffer, you can’t burn paint with a Cyclo.
- Low vibration. Unlike other orbital polishers (Flex, Porter Cable), the Cyclo’s VES (Vibration Elimination System) minimizes vibration that fatigues your joints and muscles.
- Durability. With 60 years of engineering, the Cyclo design is legendary for not letting its owner down.
BONUS Booklet: “Mastering Your Cyclo: Tips & Tricks for Flawless Paint Polishing.”
Learn to do a better job with your Cyclo, faster:
- Scratch removal. Remove clearcoat scratches like a rotary buffer with our combination of pad, compound, and added hand pressure.
- Paint polishing. Remove swirls and add gloss 25% faster with no loss in results.
- Waxing. Techniques for spreading wax 25% faster without creating “cleanup” work in trim and panel gaps.
- Caring for your pads and Cyclo. Extend the life of your pads and polisher.