Find Your Pontiac's Paint Code:
Here’s where you’ll find it: Stickers can be found in the glove box 1, a storage compartment inside the door 2, trunk lid 3, the trunk floor/wheel well/right-wheel house 4, or spare tire cover 5.
- Bonneville*, G3, G6, Grand Am*, Montana*, Solstice, Sunfire*, Torrent, Vibe, Wave
- Firebird, Montana*, Trans Sport*,
- Bonneville*, Grand Am*, Grand Prix*,
- G8*, GTO*, Montana*, Pursuit, Trans Sport*,
- 6000, Bonneville*, G5, G8*, Grand Am*, Grand Prix*, GTO*, Lemans, Sunbird, Sunfire*.
*Multiple possible locations.
Here’s what the sticker will look like: The paint code is located to the right
of where it says BC/CC. They usually start with WA or U.
Need to call Pontiac?Their number is 800.762.2737 Provide your VIN to get your paint code.